View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 06:01 PM   #116
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well first, I have seen many people converted or at least prfoundly affected or at least gained SOMETHING positive out of apologetics. For instance, Sncirr and I, while not agreeing on just about everything, have great respect for each other and enjoy speaking on these matters.

You have not kept me at bay, I have defeated every single one of your arguments when they come from the Bible. As for History, I am NOT a historical guru, but the onus is NOT on me to prove that the Gospels were written when they were. I BELIEVE THEY WERE, and if you don't, FINE. It is up to YOU to convince ME, and you have no produced ANYTHING that even remotely pointed to that fact that the Gospels were written 300 years after Jesus. That is especially interesting in lgiht of the multitude of early Church Father refernces TO the Gospels, all written before 330.

You say you think Apologetics are worthless, you say you don't believe in Christ, you say Christians are stupid for doing so--frankly, I have little left to talk to you about in a FAITH AND RELIGION DISCUSSION BOARD.