Thread: God and Hell
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

the writer said all this have i seen and applied my heart unto everywork that is done under the sun there is a time wherein one man rules over another to his own heart and so i saw the wicked burried who had come and gone from the place Of The Holy City And They Were Forgotten In The City Where They Had So Done This Is Also Vantiy Because Sentence against an evil work is not Excuted speedily BUT THE DAY COMETH PRAISE JESUS WHEN IT COMETH SWIFTLY therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in theme to do evil Though A sinner Be Prolonged An hundred times and his days be prolonged yet surley i know that it shall not be well with theme that fear GOD which Fear Before Him But It Shall Not BE WELL WITH THE WICKED, NEITHER Shall His Days Be Prolonged Which Are As A Shadow BECAUSE THEY FEAR NOT THE POWER BEFORE GOD There Is Vantiy Which Is Done Upon Earth that there be just men unto whom it happend to acording to the work of the wicked again there be wicked men to whoam it happend to acording to the work of the wicked AGAIN THERE BE Wicked Men To To Whom It Happend To Acording To The Work Of The Righteous I Said This Is Also Vantiy....A man hath no better thing to do under the sun if the spirtual man not be risen in him fully ya,alls than to eat drink and be merry for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life which God gives him under the sun. when i applied mine heart to know wisdom and too see the business that is done upon earth for also a,alls There Is that neither day or not see sleep with their eyes Because They Know This Conflict ALL THE WORK OF GOD THAT man A Man Cannot find out the work that is done Under The Sun....