View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 05:50 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Muad'Dib) Yeah I quite like it except for 2 or 3 songs.

Same here. I got it today, and I've only given it one spin so my opinions could change, but I could do without Be Yourself, Dandelion, Doesn't Remind Me...I don't know...They just didn't do much for me, although Doesn't Remind Me had a Pearl Jam feel to it, and I love PJ, so go figure, LOL. I heard some SG, TotD and some Euphoria Morning influence as well. I think Chris sounded great on the vocals, but yeah, whoever complained about the mixing, I agree, especially on the first track. It was downright annoying, and I like song, but the vocals' being drowned out kept distracting me . I think they didn't take too many chances, though, and I guess I was expecting something harder. Not that I don't like the music, but it just didn't grab me the way the first CD did. I think it may be one that grows on me, though. I REALLY loved #1 Zero. Right now, that would be my favorite, and I thought Yesterday to Tomorrow was pretty cool, too.