View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 07:58 PM   #39
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I found this interesting.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Canuckfish) Actually it is a religion based on faith as NO ONE has observed evolution.

The rest you have not addressed, and I don’t have the time to explain them again.

Cheers

You know what.... if you are gonna fail to educate yourself on such matters as simple as evolution which is an observable science accepted as scientific fact even by christians and catholics then we are done here. My time is much to valuable to me than to waste it your cultish beliefs and twisted pitiful excuse for logic.

we are done here I refuse do to the leg work while you sit over there and dick around with your ignorace in science.

and no I am nto gonna justify the pathetic ramblings of apologist Lee Stroble with a response he does not have the respect of te theological community nor shall he have my respect you would have known this if you had done your home work and actually read privious threads on this board but alas you are only half heartedly going after any endevor regarding your website so it doesn't surprise me at all.

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 10-02-2006 at 08:03 PM.