View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 09:43 PM   #743
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Post a Picture of yourself Thread

hey there everyone!
i was recently on holidays and travelled over to new zealand. saw the sights, had the frights (LOL it rhymes) and even got to meet creedfeed's favourite sheeplover.....hayley!

here are a couple of pics just to prove we actually did meet! should be some more coming soon hopefully.....

some highlights were this ride called the "vertical bungy" which was recorded on dvd. contary to what hayley will tell you i was not scared at all and was begging to go on it again but hayley was too scared.
we had a bit of a piss-up and i got pissed off my nut on tequila. dealing 13 cards whilst pissed is a challenge i can you.
i am officially the slowest eater in the world.....
i somehow left my brain in wellington and whilst in auckland i somehow became dumber than jessica simpson....LOL
there was this hilarious bus driver of asian descent....i'm sure you can figure it out....LOL
we went on this seemingly harmless ride called the "power surge". it doesn't really look like much but those rides just turn my gut inside out.....i went white as a ghost....LOL
hayley named a new car...the "ford commodore" a combination of the ford falcon and the holden commodore.
and the phrase "i need more wax" will be forever etched into my memory thansk to a little film called "the 40 year old virgin"....LOL
oh and if anyone is ever in auckland go to this restaurant called "the orbit"....just about the best food that has ever met my tastebuds. even the soup was just heavenly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg myphoto1.jpg (44.6 KB, 777 views)
File Type: jpg myphoto2.jpg (71.6 KB, 408 views)
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie