Thread: Album Leak
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #126
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Album Leak

There is no reason THAT those who were sharing this didnt keep it in the forums and went out and posted it on all the torrent trackers..Its so stupid..I can understand wanting to hear the band before the release but why do that?its stupid and hurts the band..As I have said before I really dont have any issues with filesharing but it has to be done with some respect..I had no issue with it going public after its release but it seems like to me whoever uploaded it must have been an AB fan trying to hurt Creed or just plain retarded when you claim you love the band..I think the Labels and RIAA are crooks but I didnt want to see the guys get hurt..That is why I urge all those whoare on these forums and have either shared or made the dumb mistake of uploading it to go out and show your support for this band regardless of whether you liked the album or not..They put alot of workin into it and just because its not Myles, AB or whoever that is a bs excuse not to pony up the cash and support this great baND..