View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 10:39 AM   #28
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I wouldn't hold a grudge against Mark for that comment...I don't think he thinks Stapp didn't have passion, lol...but I do sometimes think Stapp sort of planned his passion, choreographed his actions on stage...and that annoyed some people...but to me it was very effective, and the planning was based on what was in his heart...and it wasn't ALL "planned"...

Maybe Myles is more "unplanned"...as people are when they have nothing to lose and everything to gain...I haven't even been able to bring myself to listen to the single...again nothing against the rest of Creed, why should they lay down and die as artists because Stapp is moving in a different direction...

But I have my own personal feelings/grief too....and I just can't face the split version, not yet...

I may buy the cd, I like the song titles...

I hear plenty of artists on the radio singing full tilt boogie..."passion" is easy to simulate really...but one thing about Chicago and Scott...in the final analysis he is no pretender...it is all life or death with him...and so, I'm glad he's alive...I hope he stays alive, as long as he can...and I'd love to hear how he is processing his life experiences, every expression from the gut of another person helps me...as long as they aren't too malicious about it.