View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 07:56 AM   #17
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) See now, I place more of the blame for the 2002 tour on Ken Fermaglich(sp?) their booker. I tend to think of JHMP as just their representation as far as the Creed Companies go...managing their business interests.

But everything is overseen by JHMP. I don't trust Jeff. He takes too much credit for making Creed who they are.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) In my opinion, I think Stapp pushed himself, probably more so than anyone else might have been pushing. I think he hated having to cancel shows that spring so much and here they were supposed to be making most of those up..and here he gets sick when they hit Nevada and California to make them up.
I agree with you here Erin. Scott didn't want to disappoint the fans. That's just his nature. But I don't think he healed properly after his accident in April of 2002. I don't think he took the appropriate amount of time off. Right after the accident, things seem to change for them.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) I think they should have canceled October AND November at that time..let him heal and go from there. I wish they would have. It'd have cancelled 4 shows for me...but I know I'd have been at the re-schedules.
They should have. How do you think Scott felt having to perform when he wasn't 100%? How do you think he felt with the doctors putting all the meds in him so he could perform? They should have taken a break. The fans would have understood. I'll say it again - things could have turned out so differently and they might still be together.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) Creed was big enough to call their own shots. I think a combo of pride and a growing warped view of things going on didn't help things.
They are big enough to call their own shots. But when management is behind you pushing you to do this and do that and telling you that "x" amount of people depend on you for their salaries - how would you handle it. I'm sure you remember Scott's comments about people only caring about how much money he can make them.

Excerpt from interview on 9/15/2003

Most Painful Moment: "There's been a few, man. Realizing that all everybody gave a damn about was how much money I could make. And didn't give a damn about my health or me as a person. Put my life in jeopardy because of money. Basically when I realized (that) everything around was fake. The only thing that anyone cared about was me being able to make money at all costs. Even at the expense of me as a human being and my health."

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) As far as I know, AB is being managed by Jeff. And I think Stapp might be *shrug* But I wouldn't be totally shocked if here weren't.
Well, don't be shocked if Scott isn't managed by Jeff anymore. I'm sure when their albums come out, so many of our questions will be answered. And let's not forget that Scott now has a new PR person too.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) They're still tied together through the "Creed companies" anyways and I think it was said a year or so ago they extended Jeff's contract as their manager. *shrug*
Scott and Mark will always be tied together because of the "Creed companies".

Last edited by Shadow : 05-15-2004 at 05:51 PM.