View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 08:10 PM   #74
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Most in U.S. Favor Death if Saddam Is Convicted

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Your naive nihilism is always astonishing. There are 265 million people in the U.S., of course there is going to be crime. Yet, when governments warn their people about the dangers of visiting certain countries... one has to look at the root of what's going on there. Out of the top ten countries with the highest murder rates... five of them are South American (Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador, Venezuela, and Bolivia). I'm pretty sure a great deal of those countries have also abolished the death penalty. I mean, it's nice to know that someone can go rape and kill a little girl and get to live a full life... especially after they denied the right to live to someone else.

It is a deterrent. China has billions of people... and they practice the death penalty and even their murder rate isn't has high has some Latin American countries.

So, if someone raped and killed your daughter... you be content with him just sitting in prison. You would find closure in that. Call me crazy... but if someone did that to my child... I would probably want to kill the guy myself.

I think you should try to make an effort in show some sense in your thought instead of calling me nihilist/terorist/nazist....etc...etc..etc...

but anywasy...to your answer...
If someone raped or killed my daughter/niece etc...of course killing this guy with my hands could pass though my head...ans its normal...I mean thsi is a passionate reaction. I mean a irational one...so I really understand it as one first and natural reaction to its odious crime. Its revenge. I cant blame you for thinking the same.

But you know we cant mix Revenge with Justice. They are different things. One refers to passion..the other refers to reasoning.

And for crimes rate: did you really read the links I put to you?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too