Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 12:17 PM   #786
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Works Of Light And Darkness

Be Ye Therefore Followers Of God As Dear Children AND WALK IN LOVE As Christ ALSO LOVED US And Had Giving Himself Sacrafice In The Begining God CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND DARKNESS WAS UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP AND THE SPIRT PRAISE THE LORD MOVED UPON THE FACE OF THOSE WATERS AND BEHOLD GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT AND GOD SAW THAT THE LIGHT BE GOOD AMEN***For Ye Were Sometimes Darkness But Now Are Ye Light FOR YET THE SPIRT OF THE FRUI IS IN ALL GOODNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH..BEHOLD IT WAS GOOD AND GOD DIVIDED THE LIGHT FROM THE FROM THE DARKNESS AND CALLED THE LIGHT DAY AND THE DARKNESS HE CALLED NIGHT AND THE EVENING AND THE MORNING WERE THE FIRST DAY A Day Of Amazing Grace We Are Never So Full Of That Light As Christ Was So Thats Why There Came Morning To Seek The Day And All Its Fullness Thereof And Him Was Light There Was No Darkness In Man Was Darkness And No One Was Left In The Dark Of That Light Of Love And Amazing Grace So Then Their Came The Evening To Search To Know That The Light Of Christ Be Brighter Than The Day And The Light Shines In The Darkness And The Darkness Comprehended It Not PRAISE THE LORD That We Walk In Light And Not The Darkness As We Try To Walk In That Same Light Christ Like Forgeting The Darkness FAITH LOVE FORGIVNESS JUDGE NOT AND FORBEAR ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE GUDIANCE AND UNDERSTANDING !!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything