Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #8087
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

books are okay... they are like, lined up in your shelf...you take em out at times, you read em...sometimes more, sometimes less.....you like some, others, you dont...some you buy just cause they have got good covers...some you pick up cause they are on the clearance sale... some you keep...some you give away...some you burn, some you shred...some just get decorated by little nerds with caryons and lead pens..... some are used to stable the disblanced table....books... books... books.....

sometimes we feel, dont we....that we are but a book in someone's shelf....lined in shelf like books.... are ..not well....not books.... but at time, we are just ....books.... books we are ..... and i like books...they say, dont judge a book by its cover....but in real life.... we all have covers and we dont even touch a book that we have disregarded by its cover... i mean, we make friends to only those whose image is in our mind as acceptable.....on this board...this very forum board....we alll are like ....books....and we dont have any covers!.... i dont know if i would have said or would i have been heard by any of you....or vice versa, if ....we were not like books here..but say, waiting for our flights at an airport.....i think...i am better off being a book.....