View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 02:57 AM   #12
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-21-2003 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-21-2003 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you guys need to get out and listen to other music [/b][/quote]
And you need to shut the hell up...I listen to several other bands. But Creed is my favourite band and I have been a diehard fan for 5 years this year, and hearing that there is a chance they could break up has brought me to tears. SO FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you you obviously don't understand, Creed has filled a part of me for a long, long time, and it might be taken away. Yes, it's awesome that if they do seperate they will be starting solo work, but it won't be the SAME! Don't you get that? NO MORE CREED!!! This is bringing tears to my eyes right now and I am pissed off with you. If this happens it will take apart away from me forever and I can't imagine what I am going to be like if this is confirmed. I can't help myself but get teary eyed, I have been a fan for FIVE years for god sake I LOVE THEM AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENEING

I am trying not to worry to much as nothing is defenite right now. But it's just the thought I mean I can't believe this, I need Creed in my life, they have helped me like they wouldn't understand, and it just won't be the same.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006