View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 09:25 AM   #2
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: follow up on 'stapp is sick'

Well for one thing you brought nothing new to the board.
We have all already discussed the video you posted. Here's the thread for it:
http://creedfeed.com/community/showt...ight=douchebag

Also you are an idiot. You've posted all of 2 posts here (this one and the one which was closed) which means you only came in here to cause trouble. You may not have had your thread locked if that had not been your first thread. We are open to discussion here and if had bothered to look at a few of the discussions here before you posted you would have seen that. But your intention was not to start a discussion with some substance it was to start an argument.

Stapp has done some stupid stupid things. I've been disappointed many times over.... but, I believe he might finally be on the right path. He's taken some major blows to his ego. For one, who would have guessed he would open for INXS. I think it was a great idea because it introduces him to another audience but it had to be a major blow to his ego. I believe he has reallized a lot of the mistakes he made and I think we'll see some better stuff from him in the future. I think his solo career has caused him to look at himself. But on another note why should I care what he does with his personal life as long as he keeps producing great music. Do we honestly do this for other artists? I don't. Regardless of your thoughts of the man himself he does know how to write some great music and he also puts on a great live performance. We all grew to love Creed not because of Scott Stapp the man (or Mark Tremonti, Flip, and Brian) but because of the great music they produced.

Let's face it, Being a Jackass right off the bat is no way to start your first thread in any forum. No one will take you seriously. Not even those who agree with you.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light