View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 10:22 AM   #17
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My worst secret is definitely the linkin park CD I have sitting in my collection. Wow. Yeah. Stupid idiot, stupid idiot, stupid idiot.

Oh well.

My second biggest secret is Human Clay, my third biggest secret is Weathered, my fourth biggest secret is MOP... lol I don't even listen to HC or Weathered though... not sure why I have them... I listen to MOP every once in a while. A LONG while.

And I have Hoobastanks "The Reason". Actually, I bought the album before it got huge.... And indeed I liked a couple of the riffs, although the lyrics are... are... are... Wow. I can't THINK of words bad enough for those lyrics. Anyway it is now embarassing to own because of the Reason hitting it big. BUT, as long as one says I bought it "pre-Reason" one keeps his credibility. lol

I also have Brand New's first album but that one was given to me and I absolutely abhor it so I am pretty safe there.

And I believe someone mentioned Bon Jovi. Well... all I have to say to you is.... BLAH! Bon Jovi rocks! Okay granted their most recent album sucks but meh.