View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 12:36 PM   #4
Sicky
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Another cool moment was in the encore during Open Your Eyes, the people in the front row unfurled this huge banner that was so long it took about 25 people to hold it. It said HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLES!

Guess who made this banner? ME That was the first thing I told them when I met them in the bus It was freakin AWESOME Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to meet the band and to talk to them
This show in Hamburg was even better than the one in Berlin... probably because we met them this time.
Only thing pissing me of was that guy who stood behind me... he grabbed the drumstick I had caught and even dropped to the floor to get it... because of him I missed to see the band leave the stage and to get the picks that were thrown in the audience... but a bit later someone (I think it was you, Michael) brought some more. But who cares about a stick that has once been in Flip's hands when you finally get the chance to shake them Was by the way the second time I caught a stick and wasn't able to keep it... last time in Berlin I caught it together with another guy and he took it... but this time I, and only I caught it and it was aggressively stolen

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you guys like Germany and I'm already looking forward to see you again in march... Flip told me you'll probably give a concert in Frankfurt... that would be the first time my parents or the parents of my buddy had to drive less than 350 - 450 kilometres Rock On