View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 07:20 AM   #2
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I`ve heard some comments about the movie, that it doesn`t demonstrate WHO was the person dying there but only takes the NAME of who was dying and exposes his suffering.

I haven`t seen it yet, so I can`t state anything, but I have seen The Green Mile. The Green Mile is a out of this world, you simply can`t believe that that movie was produced in this world. I don`t believe that a movie that`s said to be fully violence can beat a movie that exposes the worst violence suffered by Jesus, the spiritual violence. I`ve heard that Mel Gibson is the kind of mad religious man that doesn`t enter any church in which the priest doesn`t guide the reunion speaking latin.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on
the road, lonely as a sparrow in
the rain. Tired of not ever having
me a buddy to be with, or tell me
where we's coming from or going
to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of
people being ugly to each other.

I'm tired of all the pain I feel
and hear in the world ever' day.
There's too much of it. It's like
pieces of glass in my head all the
time. Can you understand?"

J.ohn C.offey

"Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? "

J.esus C.hrist

Watching The Green Mile, Frank Darabont makes you love John Coffey, and in the end you cry for what was being given to him. Does Mel Gibson really makes you love Jesus, and then makes you cry for what was done to him?

I don`t believe that there`s any great spiritual inspiration behind The Passion. Probably it focus on the violence because of lack of inspiration.