Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #2429
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

AMEN AND AMEN Wonderfull Post Bub Wonderfull, THE, Bible Teaches Us TO BE ALL FOR HIS MAJESTEY Praise Jesus We All Know The Parable Of The Cost Of Being Luke Warm AMEN To Live To The Fullest Of His Promise And In The Days WE ARE GOING TO HAVE LET HIM SUBSIDE, IN OUR LIFES , There Is A Constant Warfare Between Life And Death JESUS SAID There Shall Be Wars To The End As We That Reflection Of All The Wars Going On In The World Bub We All So See That War Risen Inside Our Hearts Body Soul And Mind JESUS SAID GLORY TO GOD FOR I SHALL BE WITH YOU TO THE END OF THE WORLD, This Last Week Oh Boy I Tell Ya GLORY TO GOD HAS BEEN A LIVING TESTIMONIE Thank All My close Friends Here For All Their Support And Prayers Glory To God The Bible Teaches Us Every Mans Work Shall Be Trialed With Fire GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS And Some Of Us JUST KEEP A WALKING HE WALKS WITH US WHERE ANGELS WONT TREAD, In Our Lifes And In Our Works Opening From Luke 10 19,This Scripture Through The Years Has Had Many Intepertations GLORY TO GOD with old time christantiy BUT Hold On To This Parable Today Everyday And Know That He Walks With Thee, Behold I Give Unto You Power To Tread On Serpernts And Scorpions And Over All Power Of The ENMEY THATS ALL POWER If WE BE ON THE SIDE OF THE KING All His Side He Will Be 100 pecent On Ours AND NOTHING SHALL By Any Means Hurt You Notwithstanding In This Rejoice Not That Spirts Are Subject Unto You BUT RATHER REJOICE Because Your Names Are Written In Heaven BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats And Troop PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY PRECIOUS NAME,