View Single Post
Old 04-21-2003, 12:52 PM   #1
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
drivin and cryin

Life has really been harsh lately for me..I have went between..depression...suicidal thoughts..back to just surviving. So last night another dosie hits me and so in the middle of the night I am driving and cryin, feeling like I had hit my limit that I just couldn't take anymore..
When the funnest but most amazing thing happens as I am flipping through radio stations, I hear Mark Tremonti's voice and he is talking about how people have had guns to their heads and how hearing one of his songs was the only thing that made them feel better...I realize they are playing the VH1-Behind the Music on the radio--and then they play Don't Stop Dancing...just hearing that made me look deep in to the dark depths of my soul and I found my last scrap of hope...
So I went home and this morning my problems are still there and they still seem HUGE but the thing is I have alittle hope. Now I believe that there is a chance that somehow everything is going to be okay, somehow. Sometimes hope is the only thing standing between survival and extinction...
I need and want to say thanks to Creed because by some quirk or intervention they were there when I really needed them...
Thank you Creed!!
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~