View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 04:47 PM   #66
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You love the fact that he thinks saying "I'm sorry for getting drunk" is better than donating money to a disaster stricken region of chaos? This is exactly what I'm saying. You guys would still criticize the man for doing anything beneficial. Sorry, but in this country... money speaks louder than words. Donating money to a charity benefits more people than him saying "I'm sorry I offended the people who already hate me." There are people who are more important than Creed fans and the Stapp haters. Stapp has donated a lot of time and money in creating a charity for underprivilaged children. Yet... because the man has some flaws... that means that he's not capable of redemption or doing anything right for the rest of his life.

Chase yea you didnt seem to understand us, let me set an example for you.

learning 2+2 is good but learning how to solve double integrals is much better. But that doesnt mean that you should learn double integrals before you learn 2+2. Same for stapp, he has to solve his own issue and save hisself from the whole hes digging for his self before saving others. How could some one possibly worry about others in terms of donations when theyve screwed all their own friends and the people around them. I dont buy that shit.

And yes you do see people donating millions and millions but very few of them are really "GOOD PEOPLE" and do it from their hearts, its mostly because of tax reasons and publicity so dont buy anything you hear on CNN man. If someone trully wants to save others he keeps it to himself, its no ones business and me and you should not worry about who donates and how much, if you think its a good thing you can always donate yourself: www.redcross.com