View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 04:34 PM   #65
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You love the fact that he thinks saying "I'm sorry for getting drunk" is better than donating money to a disaster stricken region of chaos? This is exactly what I'm saying. You guys would still criticize the man for doing anything beneficial. Sorry, but in this country... money speaks louder than words. Donating money to a charity benefits more people than him saying "I'm sorry I offended the people who already hate me." There are people who are more important than Creed fans and the Stapp haters. Stapp has donated a lot of time and money in creating a charity for underprivilaged children. Yet... because the man has some flaws... that means that he's not capable of redemption or doing anything right for the rest of his life.

Geez, Chase...you misunderstood completely my words. But ill explain to you, First Im a Creed fan and also a Stapp fan which means i love his songs, and I hope his career can be sucessful...but I cant stand his behaviour, hey, Im not judging Stapp (I cant do that!) right? And its very good that he has this conscience and donate dolars to the needy. I can congratulate him for that. But do you think that after coming drunk on tv this guy can solve this giving dolars?
Its the same of saying that we can do anything imoral cause we can solve this with MONEY??? Is this your point, Chase?
I still his fan but i cant close my eyes to his acts...and I dont think its okay, I dont think its funny promote a cd when you are drunk ...
Of course he is capable of redemption...everyone is...
And honestly, Chase dont u feel yourself disappointed with his latest examples of imaturity? Hes 32 years old now...when will he grow-up?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too