View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:51 PM   #8838
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I'm worried about me to Sincirr
I KNOW, i do to so da muchnesssssssss i feel faint HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you my friend have a low imune system and my donna lee baby i can understand with most mortals but you will catch anything , i get something once in a blue moon you really need to take those shots that bulids up the imune system, so you can fight off colds flus and germs, Tired Sis has had like to long of week end babe, and i went on to work anyways, i gotta get be at the court house by at least 8;30 in the morning to get my id renewed i went there this morning and it was like to long of a line, that would have kept me to 12;30 pm , i felt like cyring pointless crap but you got to do it , now i have to go my ass back up there AGAIN !!! ,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done