View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 11:41 AM   #4
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) I've never heard it put that way. I like that.

I feel the same way.

Unfortunately with the circumstances what they are, it seems as if it will be an extremely long time for Scott to reconcile with the others. But miracles have been known to happen.
I also feel that way; the song just fell flat with me, and honestly, I approached it with an open mind when I listened. My husband said the same thing. I dunno, maybe some other songs on the CD will be better, more intriguing? I did enjoy Mark's guitar and Flip's drums alot, though. Please don't take that the wrong way, that just because Stapp wasn't singing, that's the reason I didn't like it. I just honestly don't think there's anything really special and unique about Myles' voice. It just sounds kind of ordinary IMO.
And yes, Shadow, miracles have been known to happen - for example, The Eagles said they'd reunite "when hell freezes over", and when they did reunite, they named their tour the "Hell Freezes Over Tour"!! Bon Jovi is another example - sometimes the band members just need a break from each other, and sometimes it can be a long break, to do other solo stuff, etc. So call me extremely hopeful, but I still hold onto that hope. Peace...

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless