View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 08:02 PM   #50
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
You know, i totally agree with everything that guy from metal edge had to say, because i, for one, no longer have any respect for the post-creed stapp. I think that hes doing the wrong thing by trying to keep himself alive with creed songs. As a musician who is very close to getting into the big music scene, i can tell you that it is disrespectful to do that. I had a band a while ago called Black September. I had songs written with them. Now that i have a new band, i wouldnt even think of using those old songs even tho they were pretty good. I just think what stapp is doing by goin out with new band members and playing creed songs at live radio interviews is wrong, and he should let it go. Think about this for a minute, what if he were to take old creed songs and put them to new music, or remix them, how would you all feel then? By doing this with a new band, thats basically what he is doing.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me