Thread: Bush!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 11:09 PM   #15
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: I hate him for making a bad country worse!

I am no Bush lover but you just totally lost my support. The United States of America is the the greatest darn thing to happen to the world in the last 500 years. We practically forced the world into the majorly democratic place it is today. Let me ask you how many major democratic countries were there before the U.S.? Hmmm... let's see. Can't think of any.

So after pushing the world into mostly democracy (oh, that's right, your a communist. You want Stalin back so he can gas all his own people), we then SAVE the darn world from Nazis, and still no one is appreciative. You know what would have happened without the U.S. in WWII? Any intelligent person alive can tell you. YOU'D BE SPEAKING GERMAN. We sacrificed our own lives to save Europe's sorry butt and sometimes I wonder why we did.

The U.S. is the most powerful country in the world. Anything we wanted to do we could. We could impose our will on ANYONE. EVERY MAJOR STATE IN HISTORY with that kind of power has used it to conquer. From Alexander to Rome and beyond, those with power have used it to conquer. The U.S has not. If we wanted to we could take over your pitiful little country and impose our will on YOU. But do we? no. Because we aren't friggin commies like you apparently are.

So have we made mistakes? Duh. Electing Bush was a gigantic one. Randomly invading a country for no reason at all was a worse one. But what would your country know about mistakes? It never DOES anything so how can it ever make MISTAKES since it never DOES ANYTHING?!

/rant

I totally just went overboard... to much orange soda, dangit...