Thread: Bush!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 11:08 PM   #14
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
WOW!!! Whats your problem, Julie? Are you telling me to shut my mouth just because Im not from your country???? Who said you can do that? You know democracy?

I think you just dont understand how politics works...By the way if you dont care what I think about Bush or politics...WHY you are here?

Just to you know...Bush foreign policy gives us (no american people like Lith, Roffe...) the right to say our opinion, because like I said 'what Bush does spreads all over the world', you know?

Im SICK of your agressive replies to my posts on the political banter! Because everytime I posted something about it (because I LOVE politics!) you came with this kind of answer -last time I recall you asking the mods to close the thread after I gave my opinion, but thanks God the mods here are not closed mind people as you seem to be... but you know wahts funny i dont recall you saying your opinions...

And even Chase who has enormous different political visions that I have is much more respectful than you. And I respect him cause he always says his opinion, but I NEVER saw him just saying someone to shut the mouth out because the person is not from US.

Its just... IGNORANCE !!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too