Thread: Bush!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 06:18 PM   #9
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
First i dont know the reasons the guy started this trhead about Bush but I think he has the right to say he dislike Bush, and its true, a lot ot foreigns dislike him (because his foreign politicy!)what no means dislike or disrespect american people...Need to say that because the last time it caused a true polemic on board.

And we foreigners can voice our opinion about it, cause US foreign policy clearly spreads to the whole world. So what Bush does/decides has a repercution here in South America or Europe or Asia.

And I even know americans guys that dislike Bush and admitted his foreign policy is an error, invading Iraq is an huge error...everyone can see it and dont tell me that it was to save the iraquian people or because the chemicals weapons Sadam had ...I cant believe that still exist people who believe on it.

Also no one here who is against Bush is giving support to Sadam or Bin Laden or to terrorists. No way.

But Id like to know WHY some americans guys are so ARROGANT saying things like waht 'Sweden did for the world'? Its the same of saying this country has no importance, because its not US... 'we did a lot of things'...by the way, things can be good or bad... Depends in what place of the world you are...

By the way, Bush is going to visit Brazil next month and Im not very happy because of it... and before some guy asks wahts the importance of this visit to my modest country I can say we have an huge importance on economics in South America and Bush knows it, since we are economics partners and a big market to american products.

Just to finish I didnt understand why Moore is a retarded or something like someone said (not sure who said it-sorry). I loved Bowling for Columbine even though I didnt see Fareheinht yet.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 10-12-2005 at 06:29 PM.