Thread: Bush!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 04:56 PM   #6
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
To be fairly honest, I've somewhat renounced my support of Bush in recent months. But Roffe, you really don't say much of why you dislike him so much. You do mention Iraq, but then seem to insinuate that the extreme liberal views of a Hollywood filmmaker (whose credits also include "Bowling for Columbine") should be fully realized & shared by the majority of Americans.
Additionally, you call him stupid. While he might not be the greatest public speaker, and perhaps not the quickest on the draw, he's still fairly intelligent. Regardless of familial connections, he has more degrees from an Ivy League schools than, I would assume, anyone on here. Furthermore, you say he never goes to Sweden? I'll accept that as fact, but I ask you why he would want to go to Sweden? Not to be an asshole, but is your country of very significant geopolitical importance? He, above all, is a politician, and if he feels that Russia or Britain are more important than Sweden, then he'd be more inclined to visit them.