Thread: Bush!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 04:06 PM   #1
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Bush!

Hi, I'm from Sweden, some of you might think of spolarbears when you hear "Sweden", I know Bush does; some of you might think of Victoria Silvsted when you hear "Sweden", I know Bush does; Some of you might think of me after this thread when you hear "Sweden", don't think Bush will though, hes never here. Now why do you claim all of this stuff, the answere is simple, Bush's an ashole! How come some might think, I'll tell you "Fool me once, you can fool me twice... Fool me... One... Never... Me..." or "50% of all improtation (or what ever it's called) come from out of America"... Didn't America listen to More? Didn't they realise that Bush is an idiot? Haven't they been thinking? HELLO! IRAK! Or all of the other shit! What have Bush done to you? Don't ask youself what you can do to your country, ask what your country can do for you and make it do it! Thats the only way!
(Not claiming that any one here on this bord is a "Busher" just fellt to say this)
Some one please go to the CIA and tell them what I have done! My adress is

Danahovsvägen 2C
31137 Falkenberg
Sweden

Send it to David Holman!

Pleas! I ask you! Would love to see what they'll do!