View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #47
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: The Return of COPY AND PASTE

Nov 19 2001

Cockroach caper

WOW! I had the single most worse day in the history of bad days! Not tragic of course, but bad to boot!
I. Decided that today was the day that I would go behind the fridge and get rid of all the cockroaches and put new baits down, well..........
10:30: I wake up and decide to make a start. No breakfast, just straight into it!
I gets my favourite surface spray: RAID W/ EGGSTOPPERS, a bottle of "nil-odor, domestic cleaner and disinfectant, baits, "dead ends" and headed 4 the kitchen.
Got the domestic cleaner and nil-odor and disinfectant and made a bucket up to clean away the smelly droppings that our little friends just love to make. OK, remove the bin and already I see some; start squashing! Got my raid in hand, see a few under the bottom cupboard so I start spraying; 6 run out + some babies. "I found a nest!" I exclaimed. Kept spraying and stomping happily.........
OK, that part done. I feel fulfilled. Time to do the back of the fridge. Now, I have done this part before and it was rather nasty! quite a few of the little bastards keeping warm behind there, but I did it 3 months ago, so it wont be that bad as I have the baits and "dead ends" behind there, so I proceed to pull the fridge out, yet, once again.
I grab my can of raid surface spray and move around; I begin to SCREEEEEEAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE ARE 300 OF THEM ON THE WALL IN THE SHAPE OF THE FRIDGE (VERTICAL RECTANGLE). MORE COCKROACHES THAN WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LOOKED LIKE A SHADOW, THERE WAS SO MANY OF THEM!
Hitting them w/ the shoe I had was useless as they would just get away/scatter, so I just pointed and sprayed, all this time still screaming and yelling "help me!" I almost passed out from inhaling the surface spray fumes and was almost throwing up, and I kept slipping over on the surface spray, so I went into my room to bawl my eyes out as it was just a shocking ordeal!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! HAHAHAA

ROCK HARD!!!