View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 02:15 PM   #1
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Some encouragement, please.

Hi guys, I haven't been on the Feed very much lately. Many of you know why and for those who don't know, my husband is being deployed overseas next month. He left today for 5 weeks of training, and then in August he'll be deployed, probably to Kuwait. He'll be overseas for 6 months so we don't expect him home here until late February or early March. Aside from that, my Mom has been having these 'episodes' where she's fully congnizant one minute, and then the next, she can't remember how to do simple tasks. These episodes vary in length and in strength. She called me today and as we were speaking on the phone she had one. She's been to several neurologists for testing and no one can find out what is causing these. So I've been just a little stressed out as of late. Any and all encouragement from you guys, my extended Creed family, would come in very handy. For those of you who already knew about Don's deployment, my continued love and thanks for all you guys have done. Your encouragement and support have meant the world to me.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.