View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 11:47 PM   #8508
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by Muad'Dib) you to!!! had to go to training today, nearly passe out sitting ther was horrible
i knew it was coming man , i, cant pass out , i have,nt slept all day so i prayed for streneth i got a recharge !!! then was down again so i past out here in there and i was praying for streneth all day and mumbling to my self all day after i got to the point where i was preaching to myself My Time Is Your Hands Oh Lord My God , My Old Lady Was Getting Flustrated With Me, and started chasing me around the house, with OJ And MOTRIN and yelling will you please take the damn medcine then pray about it and i promise The Lord Will Make You Feel Better, i took the medcine just to shut her up , but is she would have just shut up , i would have been fully recharged ..
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done