Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 08:04 AM   #60
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Phew! Thanks for that. I really didnt wanna have to answer all that again. Good Job. I also like baseball and playing guitar! Cool! What team U go 4? U can pm me if its the Yankees and U R scared, LOL!

I will also add that H-D's words, "You cant look for doctrinal teaching in anti-mormon material" is unfair, since I have been quoting heaps of mormon teachings.

Also H-D, I have a reference for the info on Doctrine and Covenants, but I would rather U read the stuff and know more about your faith. Please look into teaching material from Brigham Young's books, as they do contain stuff about getting your own planet, as do other books still used.

MORMONS: Listen, please. I know I've made U mad, and you hold your teaching's dear, but there are some things that you wont know untill you are imbedded in your religion far enough. You wont be told, and U will go about your faith believing that U know all there is to it, but IM SERIOUS! This stuff is true. The planet stuff is true! I know you will never believe me, or take the word of someone that has left your faith because heck, U aren't even sposed to speak to them, but I'm telling U, this guy that I know was up in the ranks! He knows what was going on!

Also, dont be afraid of non-mormon's researching your stuff and their opinions; Don't heed the warnings from other members, Cos I know that no matter what these non-Christian researchers etc. say about the bible, it's based on fact, and I'm not afraid of what they find. Some I have found confronting, but dont be afraid to research. U should be free to do so.

Also, if U decide to leave your church, the declaration that ends with, "...and I cut of all ties from Jesus Christ" is a lie. Cos the true Jesus would be waiting with His arms open.

You may hate my guts, but I wont allow U guys to work your way up and it be too late. Demand the truth from your leaders, dont be intimidated by them! Ask them about what I have said. Hate me but please do it.

ROCK HARD!!!