Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 01:05 PM   #53
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Well I was having a discussion today with some of my friends according this Mormon-thing and other religions too. You want to know what one of them said??? That the word Mormon translated in Chinese means "gates of hell"... how scary is that??? Just wanted to share this... No offense please!
I know!! It All Leads to Hell When Ur Away From The Armour Of God!! Were Naked And Rite Open for Hells Demons To Come And Gives us Some really Bad Days!!! thy sheild thy buckling Thy Armour!!! Which Is Sharper Than A 2 Edged Sword That protects His babys From hell gates!!! Which Is The Holybible I Got To Shutup Now. Or Else I Wont!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS U ALL!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything