Thread: I Hate Girls
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 11:16 AM   #11
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-njcreedite+11-25-2003 08:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (njcreedite @ 11-25-2003 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed,11-25-2003 09:12 PM) Oh and Tremonti Fed....any girl who is attracted to you because of your $$$ , car and looks...isn't worth having. They are a dime a dozen. Go after the "real" women. But make sure you aren't just looking for a pretty face and nice bod either. The real beauty is inside a person. Judge them the way you want to be judged.
Okay....enough Motherly advice here. Can't help myself. [/b]
Eh, I'd still..... ya know

As for first impressions, i have never been able to make to say something smooth to a girl i want to ask out. Oh i can say something smooth (or as smooth as I'll ever get) to a regular classmate or a friend, but when i want to ask a girl out, our little "smooth talker" here gets all twitchy and jittery. Last time i asked out a girl, i was sweating uncontrolably. The thing with me is i seem to have a little edge when it comes to girls, mah toys! Every class in every semester someone always refers to me as the "tech guy" and every single time i arrive to class someone always says "So, what'd you bring this time?" Yea heh, i know it sounds kinda wierd but i've always had some girl in one of my classes be intrigued by my devices. For example, this past summer in one of my classes i met this girl with the most beautiful green eyes ive ever seen. She was bragging about her new cell phone and how she went from nothing to something this fancy and how she had to read a huge manual and so on... She kept saying she had no clue how to add games or ringtones or anything special. So she asked if i knew any other way to add stuff besides buying them. i told her yea, through IR thats who i got all my ringtones and graphics on my cell phone. So i pulled up my phone and went to my ringtones. I played one ringtone i knew she would recognize, Cry Me A River. I can still remember that smile on her face, she was hooked.

So, yea... get tech!