View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 01:54 AM   #50
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I think you are truly missing out on good concerts then. 'Cause you're supposed to be frontrow in the middle! And if you are, there is no way you are going to the restroom in the middle of the show!

What did I do now? Commented on the fact that there is 10 songs on The Great Divide? Oh no, shoot me... Dude, relax, I didn't say anything negative about him.

No man, I didn't say any of that, you just assumed that. No, I sure as hell don't think not having Mark and Flip by his side is the only reason, and I never mentioned ANYTHING about Stapp sucking! I love his music, man! And I didn't say I was disappointed with the fact that there's "only" 10 songs on the album, once again you assumed I did.

Now, could you send me a quote where I actually say: "The Great Divide will suck", 'cause I sure as hell can't remember posting something like that.

Yes, and I'm positive about this album. You, on the other hand, are waisting negative energry on focusing on the fact that I am "negative".
And even if all of those things you just said about me were true. I was still right, eyy? I gussed 10 songs would feature, and I guessed right.
I don't believe you explicitly stated that you think Stapp's new album's going to suck. But, given your recent history of posts I've read, your comments generally attack Stapp & support AB. Many of the little nuances you mention and your word choice (i.e. "I mean, it has taken him forever to write these songs without Mark and Flip") tend to support my claim here. As such, I now tend to read between the lines in your posts, and they all seem to come out portraying Stapp in a negative light.