Thread: Sd#248
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 02:38 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord Praise The Lord

Still a lot of folk not wit da program Amen And Amen But Praise The Lord And Praise The Lord He Speaks Of His Children And His Genration luke 20 so thats why we give unto caesar that which is caesar,s and unto God THE THINGS WHICH IS GOD and blah blah haaaaaaaaaaa THE CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD marry and are given into marrige BUT THEY WHICH SHALL BE ACOUNTED WORTHY TO OBTAIN THAT WORLD AND THE RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD...neither marry nor are given in marrige neither can they die any more HE LIVES for they are equal unto the angels and the children of God Being The Children Of The The Resurrection Now That the dead are raised EVEN MOSES SHOWED AT THE BUSH WHEN HE CALLETHHHHHHHHH THE LORD TE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISSAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB which to all of the precious children We do not know these dudes HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR HE IS NOT A GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING FOR ALL LIVE UNTO HIM.. To Supply All Gods Babys With The Power Of Theme PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything