View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 01:56 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
When You Look In His Eyes

When We Look I His Eyes We Never Died When We Look In His Eyes You See That He Did Yes He Did Heart Breaken And Died Many Many Times Oh The Song Of Sorrows IM LORDS HEART When You Look In His Eyes You See Torn Blinded And Blue And Lost Without A Clue He Hears You When You Look In His Eyes You Will Know Love Hurts Oh Yes Love Hurts When You Look Into His Eyes You See The Pain After You See This You Tell Me When You Bleed And You Dye And You Hurt How It Should Be When You Look Into His Eyes It Makes Me Cry That I Was The Reason Why And When I Look Into His Eyes I Sometimes Look Over The Saviour To Think That Mankind Only Does And Not See The Man Who Was Sacraficed When You Walk A Mile In His Shoes The You Tell Me What I Should Or Should Not Do When I Look In To His Eyes I See My Own Eyes I See Not A King But My Best Friend Who Died For You And Me When You Look In To Eyes You Will Only See Love Only Love Only Love Thank You All For Slaughtering The Dove When You Look In To His Eyes The King Of King And Lord Of Lords When He Come With All His Glory I Know I Will See Only Love Love Him Today Please Just Love Him Today When I Look In His Eyes They Tell Me Im Lost I Need The Love Of My People When I Look In To His Eyes
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything