View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 10:26 AM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Might And Grace Of The Lord

Is A Pleasure And A Comfort To Know We Hold On To The Word PRAISE ye The LORD For It Is GOOD for it is good to sing unto the lord and it is pleasent when we sing unto The Lord We Siong Unto The Lord The Lord Doth build up and praise the outcasts He Healeth The Broken In Heart And Binds Up Their Wonds He Tells The Numbers Of The Stars He Calls Theme By THEIR NAME, Great Is Our Lord And Of Great Power His Understanding Is Infinite The Lord Lifts Up The Meek He Casts Down The Wicked Sing Unto The Lord With Thanksgiving And With Praise Who Covers The Heavens With Clouds Who Prepares Rain For The Earth To Grow He Gives To The Beast His Food And To The Young Ravens Which Cry He Delights Not In The Strenghth Of The Horse He Takes No Pleasure In The Legs Of Man THE LORD Taketh Pleasure In Theme That Fear Him In Those That Hope In His Mercy PRAISE THE LORD For He Hath Strengthened The Bars Of Thy Gates He Hath Blessed The Children Within
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done