View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 11:19 PM   #7
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) lt's just such a cool collection. I'm soooo glad they did it.

LMAO @ your brother and sister....Man, PJ have such an amazing catalog of songs......Haven't you forced them to listen to it all, yet ....Weird, right now I'm listening to Mad Season and Mike M is going nuts on November Hotel...That is one BAD-ASS piece of work by him!

Yeah I force them to listen to PJ and they complain but they shall listen until they become as rabid as me! LOL I play all their albums, have 5 boots and watch their DVD from time to time. They like some songs my brother likes harder stuff such as Save You, Go, Even Flow etc but my sister is into pop mostly which is why she likes Last Kiss. My brother doesn't like Eddie's rants but I like it because at least he's trying to do some good and some of them are quite funny.

The best thing about Lost Dogs or actually worst I guess is that some of their best b-sides didn't even make the record such as State of Love and Trust, Breath, Leatherman, Out of My Mind, Soldier of Love and the like. I forget to mention Hard to Imagine and Footsteps such great songs.

Mikey is criminally underated such great solos in November Hotel from Mad Season, Reach Down from TOTD and of course various PJ songs including Even Flow.