View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004, 11:54 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by lpshinoda11) I have an idea for a music video for Open Your Eyes.....I was thinking something like the Finale to FRIENDS but a little different, where a guy and his girlfriend are arguing all the time then she decides to take a job in another country and the guy finally realizes that he loves the girl and tries to stop the plane and get her.....(forgot to throw in that every once in awhile you see Alter Bridge performing in a warehouse and you see a flyer that says "ALTER BRIDGE TONIGHT" laying around the guys's house), the guy can't stop the plane and you think she went to the other country but for the final verse the guy goes to an Alter Bridge concert and is standing in the crowd heart broken then the girl walks up behind him just as the song ends.

That's just a little brief summary of my idea. I think it sounds good
2 80,s
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything