View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 09:09 PM   #13
no_fixd_address
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
WHHAAA!!!! WHHHAAAAA!!!! WWWWWHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

You dish it out all day, but when you get a small taste of what we put up with, you cry and whine. Grow up, or act out so you can get banned, and then you can blame it on all the "stupid Christians". (and the admins are not even Christians by their own admission)

Manipulation is witchcraft, Mr. No-god. And I would rather be a hypocrit than a pretensious snob who does anything to avoid the truth. Like calling me a hypocrit. Your easy ready made excuse for avoiding the answers you demand is wearing thin. Your mask is off, dickwad.

Quote: And yes I did read the power point presentation of "The Existential Problem of Evil and Redemptive Suffering" and denying that gratuitous evil exists is absolutely absurd at best.

Right. You may have read one whole presentation in 3 minutes, 1 out of 7. Do you always read the last chapter first? You convict yourself of pretensiousness. catch up on your reading
“There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church, which is, of course, quite a different thing.”

Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Last edited by no_fixd_address : 06-09-2005 at 09:17 PM.