View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 04:34 PM   #103
multifast1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by farmgirl) I wasn't going to reply again to this but since it was bumped.

multifast, you made a comment saying you have "no doubt" Scott played a major role in the breakup but follow it up with, "I can't be sure". You have no doubt but can't be sure??? That doesn't make sense so the credibility of your statement leaves alot to be desired.

WOW. Guess I picked the wrong thread to make my first post in!! LOL. Please don't confuse me with Ferez1.. I'm not even close and also pretty offended by some of the things he said, particularly the stuff after my post. And I don't agree with everything he said either... just the sentiment about Stapp having some personal problems is all.

Let me clarify a bit, please. And just in case anyone is wondering, I AM a longtime Creed fan and follower... always will be. The only reason I commented here at all is because I think that some of the negativity about Stapp is not as uncommon in Creedfanland or in mainstream thought as most of you would think. It's my impression from being on several Creed related sites over the past five or so years and from following the music industry, that lots of people have similar thoughts about Stapp and this person who also posted for their first time shouldn't have been shouted down like he was.

Now, from seeing many of his following posts and the way he handled himself after inital attacks.. he was more than likely just trying to start chit.

Anyway, about my "contradicting myself" ... and therefore have no credibility.. LMFAO. First off, I don't consider it a contradiction. I have no doubt in my own mind that his attitude was a major factor in the break-up... but I know there were other factors and I'm not sure how big a factor it played. Maybe I didn't state it clearly and for that I'm sorry. See, that's exactly why I grimiced when you someone asked for an item by item listing of specific things that brought Ferez to his ideas... It's soooooooo easy to pick one line out of an entire arguemnt and then discount the whole thing because you find fault in one sentence.

Again, I'm sorry if my few paragraphs of my one and only post here made you think I was a hater or something. Not here to cause trouble at all. In fact, I've enjoyed this site for years with all the Creed info it has. By far one of the best fan sites around. I've just never posted here for some reason... and picked a bad one to drop in on I guess....