View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 03:45 PM   #100
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
FEREZ1...Mulitfast...LOL...these s/n's are quite familiar..altho FEREZ1 has posted under different ones from time to time...the attitude is the same...

No one is going to berate you for you opinions...but it is not a very smart move to come to a bb that is a FAN site and begin TROLLING.

Personally,FEREZ, i don't think i would trust you any further than i could throw you....don't you have anything in your LIFE you can become this angry at that is worth the anger???...Some humanitarian cause or something...

Scott Stapp should not be one of them...you wish to lay the blame somewhere?...then lay it on yourself and all the rest of the people that have decided this HUMAN BEING didn't live up to THEIR expectations....this man owes nothing to anyone but himself...period...what he does is his choice and how he does it is his choice as well.

Go ahead and keep your opinions, FEREZ....no body is going to try and change your mind because it is people with minds like your's that i personally do not choose to associate with...

~Ann~