Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #1649
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory To God,

The Cornerstone, where would we be brother without both GOD AND HIS SON, and the mercy that flows from the love christ and saves us from our times tribulations that God is enduring with us GLORY TO GOD, but where would we be with his mercy following us as the spirt of our God falls up on us, but when the harder gets harder we can rest asure, surley today and forever and always, and as well as those who are following his spirt today and i hate to rain on everybody parades im not pouring on the sugar my brother but if we do follow hes truth and glory we will endure the absents of that first love that once held us so close GLORY TO GOD GLORY, but we can rest asure in the precious word flowing from the book of romans and know that the were wrote in gold, and should be highlighted for a lot of us GLORY GLORY GLORY, Romans 8,32,39 HE THAT SPARED NOT HIS OWN SON ON THAT DAY OF SORROWS BUT DELIVERED HIM UP FOR US ALL HOW SHALL HE NOT WITH HIM Also Freely Give Us All Things My Brother, WHO SHALL LAY ANYTHING TO THE CHARGES OF GODS ELETS IT IS GOD THAT JUSTFIETH ALL Oh GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Who Is He That Commandeth It Is CHRIST THAT DIED YEA RATHER THAT IS RISEN AGAIN, So It Was Written IF WE HAVE DIED WITH HIM GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE Know We Have Lived With Him Who Is Even Now At The Right HAND OF GOD that makes me smile WHO ALSO MAKETH INTERCISION FOR US, Oh GLORY TO GOD, Who Shall Separate Us From The Love Of Christ SHALL TRIBULATION OR DISTRESS OR PERSUCUTION OR FAMINE OR NAKNEDNESS OR PERIL OR SWORD, Nay IN ALL THESE THINGS HE SUFFRED WE ARE MORE THAN THE CONQURERS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US FOR I,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TOO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD AND CHRIST,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You