Thread: Storytellers
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 04:55 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Storytellers

everything is broken because your strong everything wrong is made right in my eyes justice will always be served no matter where the shadows of truth fall and where they lead your face outshines theme all they are always the same always the same telling you more reasons why the sea was made everyone you see has a story to tell we all write to keep the world sane so we are the insainty so many worlds without name so many lifes desend through other places and others times they feared the day you found broken still And The Comforter Who Pulls You Out For their maze out of thir haze take my hand take my hand let me comfort you you dont have to fight for me im already won sold i,am pillow from shadows and despairsi,am , i,am real from a place precious place called our heavens door subside the fear subside in me i will light light and comfort your lies rest they will but they shall never live again because im near i love you with a love to dark to deep nobody can or nothing can take away or look in our eyes hides our hideaways no more fear no more reasons just you and me doing the best we can ...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything