View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 08:38 PM   #9
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: For All Of You Didnt Believe That Creed Was NOTTT On Drugs- Read This!

Quote: Originally posted by Creeds#1
<b>"It's really, really hard, much harder than we thought," Tremonti says of his band's growing popularity. "It's something I've wanted to do all my life. &nbsp;

"I just had my mom and dad come out to a show and he said, 'I thought this rock 'n' roll lifestyle was easy, but on the contrary.' He saw everything that went into it; your eating habits are off, your sleeping habits are off. You come up with all new habits like Advil every day, coffee, cigarettes, Ginseng." &nbsp;

Despite the temptations of the road, Tremonti and his bandmates - singer Scott Stapp, and drummer Scott Phillips - are drug free</b>. A disciplined approach may be a contributing factor to their overnight success story.

I do not believe that at the height of their success, the band would come out a publicly admit that they do drugs, even if it is just marijuana. This would be a horrendous PR move. Good try, but I still don't buy it.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."