View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 10:05 AM   #13
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I respect everyones taste, included yours. I actually cant just take VR as one of the best bands ever cause they are not. Obviously they have nice songs but i sw them in january at london brixton academy and theres not unity between them at all. I dont think they will be together for much longer after their second album release. And what i am saying is coming from someone is in the music business.
Its a shame you dont like Megadeth, obviously is not from your generation. VR is just a catchy mega band for making money with kids of your age. Oneone next to us with our age or older at VR performance were into them at all..and i'm talking about loads of people.
I'm just gavin' my opinion, not try to get you down or ofend you at all Anna.

Disagree completly. No unity? I dont understand how one of the best live bands going around can have no unity? They all seem to do their own thing live but it doesnt seem to me they arent united as a band. As for being catchy mega band? There are few bands going around now that play their kind of music. It isnt about the $$$, they are not trying to reclaim past fames, just 5 people doing what they do best and playing in front of big crowds. VR to me was a welcome relief to alot of the shit thats in the music industry right now.
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick