View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 03:24 AM   #9
no_fixd_address
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I am not sure what you are demanding. It is obvious your view of Christianity has let you down, and I don't have a clue of what you went through. I am prepared to spend time and energy with you, but I won't play into your manipulations. I submit that maybe you were forced into church because of your age, or your family went to 'such and such' church. I don't know and it doesn't really matter. But if your that bitter, hostile and angry over your past experience, maybe you should talk to somebody about your personal issues first, and then we can talk. Cuz I can't waste my time with a prejudiced bratty narrow minded bigot, is angry at God, or his mother, or his father, the world, and wants to take it out on me. Forget it. Go find some sappy Christians who are stupid enough to cater to your sadomasochistic demands!

I was expecting a non-reply like that one from you (you had nothing to say) because you need a little more healing and maturity in your life. I'll be around should you decide to grow up and have a normal discussion.
“There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church, which is, of course, quite a different thing.”

Bishop Fulton J. Sheen