View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 12:59 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
If I Lived In It I Would Worry About It, But If I Could John Lennon Was The Man With A Plan, My Advice Is Dont Let The World Change You, Stick to your guns Stand Up What For What You Believe In Mo Matter What The Cost Stand Your Ground Dont Be Overcomed By The Worlds Design You Know Whats Right You Know Whats Wrong~~As The Desire And Wanted To Change A World Filled With Greed Hunger Power Evil Aint Nothing New We Can Only Tell Others To Come Together For Love And Peace And In Case You Have Not Noticed Only Tragedys And Chaos Seems To Do That We Cant Change The World And Its Not Really The World But The People In It, So Before The World Can Change People Must Change Some Will Some Never Will I Can Only Pray For Those That Can Be Changed I Eyes Will Be Open When A Few Can Put Down There Difference And Dwell In Peace And Fight For It And Whats Right, IM THE MEAN TIME, ROCK ON, And To Really Put It All In A Nutshell As To The Above I Would Change All The
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything