View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Favorite Year End Album

I,am The Great Corn WHO-LEE-O follow me and all will be at peace, i will let no harm come to thee, my coffea is weak tonite, sorry ya,alls having a serious momeant, this was a hard Decision to make to do a wrap as one of the years albums, to give ya that pull we expect from music, i could just go on and on with a long review , some what to much on the pop side, to suit my overall taste but done beautifully in lyrics and sound and visual and even in album art, I Believe As A Solo Artist What He Set Out To Create As Far As An Artist And A Musician he did so and did it well, and there comes a song or to that may hit in one area, but this album covered all grounds i believe that we all deal with, through out relationships faith and spitrual awakings a lot of what we,ve discussed through the year breaking and binding and the hardest thing is making peace with all men and knowing its hard thing to do when hatred rises and the one thing we must cling to and thats love and forgiveness, and dealing in all those issues Hide Me Under Thy Wings To These Calmity By Pass, Till All Enmies Are Made Thy Footstool, A Lot Of Feel Of Faith And Enduring In This Album And Also With Supplications, Overall A Perfect Album One Of My Favorites From This Album Is Start Over Again, Ye May Find To Endure You Need It Daily As His Promise As The Old LETTERS BURNS Making All Things New Again , ROCK ON PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, Alex Great Album .........uplifting and encouraging from start to finsh Just A Masterpiece, that will never depart from ya, 2010 .........TRULYS PIC go out and buy it, Thanks For The Recomendation, Adparkia i think ,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALEX BAND.jpg (32.4 KB, 701 views)